Letter to the Small Business Minister Jane Hunt MP
Regarding the Prime Ministers statement in the Commons…
The Hair & Barber Council have responded to HMT on behalf of our industry relating to a new potential Online Sales Tax (OST)
HMT released a consultation and call for evidence back in February this year on whether the UK…
Russell James Salon in Buckinghamshire fully supports compulsory registration
Derry Vilcans-Moody is a highly respected and successful salon owner, master colour expert, educator and state registered…
- Do you need to pay tax on your income?
- Covid-19 Business Interruption Insurance - High Court finds in favour of policyholders in 'At the Premises' Test Case
- It's official. Skin testing with Colourstart makes salons more professional
- Launch of Hair & Barber Council Legal Helpline
- RLK Solicitors - rescuing salons from greedy insurance companies.