Covid in Scotland: All legal restrictions to end on 21 March
Scotland’s legal Covid-19 restrictions, including the wearing of face coverings, will end on 21 March…
Changes to the Self-Isolation rules in England from Monday 17th January
Self-isolation for those with COVID-19 can end after five full days following two negative LFD tests…
Financial Support for businesses, including the ‘personal care’ sector in Wales
The Welsh Government has confirmed that the following financial support will be available…
- Do you need to pay tax on your income?
- Covid-19 Business Interruption Insurance - High Court finds in favour of policyholders in 'At the Premises' Test Case
- It's official. Skin testing with Colourstart makes salons more professional
- Launch of Hair & Barber Council Legal Helpline
- RLK Solicitors - rescuing salons from greedy insurance companies.