JH JHB Covid - Skin Testing March 2021
We are advocating that all salons, freelancers and barbers that provide colour services should re Test everyone before a colour service when they return to work (RTW); this to avoid issues hairdressers/ barbers have had re prior COVID positive tests and/ or individuals who have now received their vaccination/s – the whole COVID questionnaires being used in the sector are now becoming a discrimination tool hence the rationale.
Press Release from the APPG
PRESS RELEASE New ‘Personal Care’ Department at BEIS As Co-Chairs of the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Hairdressing, Barbering and Cosmetology, the setting up of these specific sectors at BEIS (Department for Business, Energy and Industrial…
SAGE research confirms Hairdressing and Barbering industry not responsible for increase in Covid-19 infections
We are not responsible! Following extensive discussions and debate between The Hair and Barber Council and BEIS
- Do you need to pay tax on your income?
- Covid-19 Business Interruption Insurance - High Court finds in favour of policyholders in 'At the Premises' Test Case
- It's official. Skin testing with Colourstart makes salons more professional
- Launch of Hair & Barber Council Legal Helpline
- RLK Solicitors - rescuing salons from greedy insurance companies.