What is the Hairdressing Council?
The Hair & Barber Council is the statutory authority for hairdressing and barbering professionals in the UK. Anyone can practice as a hairdresser or barber so showing you are State Registered proves to your customers they are in safe hands. We deserve to be treated as professionals and State Registration does just that.
Why should I be a member?
- Official Recognition through the Hairdressers and Barbers Registration Act
- Certificate to showcase your achievement
- Totally free access to HR support
- Monthly business webinar covering important topics with informative and influential guests
- Access to carefully selected offers with companies that know and understand our sector, for example insurance or legal advice
- Opportunity to inform and influence policy makers and politicians that impact our industry
What will it cost?
Only £70 a year for State Registration and free for Trainees!
How do I Register?